4 coloured quadrant trays with a grey metal stand forming a sturdy activity circle. The legs have micro-adjusters in the feet for use on uneven surfaces. Children can play and discover the properties of sand, water, confetti, wood chippings or whatever medium you decide to place into the handy sized trays which are easy to manage, clean, lift and empty. Ideal for encouraging collaborative group play.
Please note: Whilst this product can be used outdoors, care must be taken to avoid leaving it outside for extended periods of time. Exposure to adverse weather conditions can cause damage to the metal stands and plastic trays.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Understanding the World - exploration
• Understanding the World - observation
• Understanding the World - colour
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Enabling Environment - practical resources
Circle dia. 800mm, stand height 460mm, quadrant tray depth 150mm.
Age: Suitable from 3 years.